Before your products can start selling to the millions of shoppers in our network, you will need to complete the steps below for your account to be approved. All of these options are located under the Account tab, which can be accessed from your Dashboard.
- Ensure your business, return and billing addresses are complete in the Business Details section of your account.
- Add your payment information to the Banking/Billing page. You will need to provide your 9-digit routing number and checking account number for your desired payment account.
- Add your tax, which includes your Business Name and state EIN number and/or SSN, information to the Banking/Billing page. You will also need to send the appropriate tax form (W-9 for US based merchants of W-8BEN-E or W-8BEN for non-US merchants) to us at email@example.com. If you do not have one, we can send you a blank form that can be filled out upon request.
- Upload or import your products using our powerful product addition tools.
- If you carry branded goods within your product catalog, we will need to validate the authenticity and sourcing. Please submit a few sample invoices for any such products to our Trust & Safety team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about requirements you must meet to ensure your store is approved can be found on our Merchant Rules page.
You can also get more step-by-step instructions on how to set up your store (as well as selling tips and tricks) in our Merchant Help Center.