Release Date: June 29, 2022
(1) Real-Time Inventory Sync
Sync your Shopify inventory in seconds with MoreCommerce. Updates are then sent to external marketplaces within an hour.
- Real-Time Inventory Sync allows you to maintain accurate inventory counts across multiple channels.
- Make changes directly in Shopify and have inventory automatically send updated quantity in real-time to MoreCommerce, reducing the chances of cancellations due to out of stock or quickly replenish fast selling items.
(2) Product Management
Product Management enables you to manage your products that best suits your company's needs by allowing you to selective set which products to sync, set an independent MoreCommerce Channel price, and setting appropriate category for each product.
- Product Sync gives you the ability to control which products are to be exported to MoreCommerce. You can set individual products to "Not Sync", preventing them from being sent during the sync process.
- Control what price you want to send to MoreCommece, giving you the flexibility to make updates as market demand changes.
- MoreCommerce Price allows you to set a price for a product or variation, different from the standard Shopify Price, overriding the standard item "Price".
- Product Category allows you to group similar products that share related characteristics, allowing customers to easily find like products.
We support 3 Categories Sources -
1. MoreCommerce Category
Enter the appropriate category for your products from the Category Guide under this heading. Be sure to paste category names exactly as they appear in the guide. If you do not want an item published for sale you can set the category to: do-not-sell
2. eBay Category
Enter an appropriate eBay category for your product. Be sure to use the full category tree name or category id. You do not need to provide an eBay Category if you have already set a MoreCommerce or Google Category.
3. Google Category
Enter an appropriate Google category for your product. Be sure to use the full category tree name or category id. You do not need to provide a Google Category if you have already set a MoreCommerce or eBay Category.
(3) Inventory Management
Inventory Management gives you the ability to control inventory imported from Shopify into MoreCommerce. Settings will apply to all products such as each individual variation item or simple product.
- Inventory Buffer is additional stored quantity of products which is set aside to meet any unanticipated demand or supply fluctuations.
- Inventory buffer value will be deduct from Shopify inventory amount to set the MoreCommerce quantity.
- Max Quantity allows you to control inventory levels being shared across other channels outside of the MoreCommerce platform.
- Max quantity limits the inventory imported from Shopify.
Visit our Shopify App - Inventory Management page for more details.
Upgrading to June 2022 Release
Existing users who have previously installed the Shopify App, can get the June Release upgrade in minutes. Simply follow the steps below:
- After logging into your MoreCommerce Account, Click "Shopify App" located on the "Integrations" menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click "Import my products".
- Once the import completes, log into your Shopify Account and click "Update App".
- Navigate to the "Products" page by clicking "Products" on left side menu.
- Select any listed item on the "Products" pane.
- Scroll to the bottom of the "Product" page where you will see a number of fields prefixed with "MC:".
- Fields prefixed with "MC:" will indicate the upgrade was successful.