Shopify Import Details
- Once imported you will need to download your products through our Bulk Edit tool to add categories and any other missing required information before they will be posted. Details on what is required can be found in the Data File Specifications Guide.
- Check your product descriptions for accuracy. Your descriptions may include references to things (such as Convos) or processes (such as instructing customers to contact you") that are not applicable to our marketplace. Don't risk confusing your potential customers!
Import your Products
- Select Import Products from the Products menu.
- On the next page you will want to click on the Add button under Shopify.
- Enter your Shopify address.
- Enter your items Shipping
- Click Import My Products
- Verify the product upload by clicking install App on Shopify. This will automatically publish completed listings. Incomplete listings will be saved as Drafts.
- If you need to publish the items that ended up as drafts. You will need to export your MoreCommerce Full Product data file via the MoreCommerce Bulk Edit page
- Within the exported file, map your products to the MoreCommerce Category List.
- Make sure to also include all other missing required fields based on the Data File Specifications Guide
- Save your CSV in the same format, and upload it to your MoreCommerce toolkit via the Bulk Edit page.