To cancel your MoreCommerce plan, contact our Merchant Support Team and keep the following in mind:
- Can be canceled for a full refund within 48 hours of the last payment date.
- Accounts cancelled after 48 hours of the last payment date will remain active through the end of the billing cycle.
- Once canceled, the account will not be renewed and you will not be billed for further plan charges. Your account may still incur returns, or other order related fees.
- Can be canceled for a full refund within 7 days of last payment. However, yearly plans cannot be refunded after 7 days.
- Once canceled, the account will close immediately.
If you would like your yearly plan to run its course and simply want to cancel the renewal, contact our Merchant Support Team before the renewal date.
Note: Once a canceled account becomes deactivated, the products associated with that account will be unpublished and will no longer be available for purchase. However, the data will be stored securely, and you can reactivate your account at any time if you would like to sell on the marketplace in the future.