Want to make sure your products appear search results and top-level category pages? Do this:
- First, make sure you've completed your merchant Account Details and Billing information. Both are located under the Account tab in your Merchant Toolkit.
Completing your account information tells us that you're a serious merchant who is ready to begin selling!
(You'll also only appear on those pages if you're participating in a Merchant Plan.)
- Wait 2-4 days for your product listings to appear on search and Explore pages.
- Make sure your product photos and descriptions are high-quality and contain enough details. MoreCommerce's Compliance and Merchandising teams review products to ensure that each product listing's content and photos match our quality requirements and meet the product requirements defined in our Merchant Rules.
- Check past the first few pages! Competition can be heavy, especially for popular search terms and top-level category pages. It's possible that your listings are included, but they're farther down the list than you expected. Our search and Explore pages tend to prioritize the most popular products, so make sure you're promoting your products to get loves and sales.
- Ensure you're well stocked! Every 24 hours, our system automatically removes sold out products from search and browse pages. If you restock a sold out product, please note that it may take up to 24 hours to update in our system.
If your products still aren't displaying:
- Check to see if they're included in search anywhere on the sute: try searching for a very specific term or adding subcategories and filters to find your listings.
- Contact us if you've confirmed all of the above and you're still unable to find your products.