What is Promoted Catalog?
MoreCommerce makes it easy for you to attract shoppers from all across the internet to your products. Just opt into one of the Promoted Catalog advertising programs, and we'll manage it for you. You decide how you want to pay and what you want to promote. Now you can choose from two levels of promotion - Catalog Campaigns or Marketing Events. Each unlocks access to additional shopping channels and drives more buyer traffic to your listings.
You will find the Promoted Catalog options are located in the Marketing menu of your account
Promoted Catalog - How does it work?
- You don't pay until you get orders driven by marketing; truly no risk marketing!
- You can opt into Promoted Catalog for an easy way to make all your products available for Promoted Catalog across the MoreCommerce Advertising Network. This includes marketplaces, email, social, search and retargeting.
- When a customer buys your product as a result of marketing, the cost of marketing is deducted as a percentage of sales.
- Run Promoted Catalog as long as you like. The longer it runs, the more opportunity will grow.
- If you decide to stop, click the end campaign button from your Promoted Catalog dashboard and your campaigns will stop within 72 hours.
- You'll see the Promoted Catalog Marketing Fee reported in your merchant reporting. The marketing fee is in addition to the other agreed-upon merchant fees.
How long should I have to wait for results?
It costs you nothing to wait. Promoted Catalog increases the exposure of your products winning you more favorable placement across our marketplace channels, email and popular marketing channels. It takes up to two weeks for products to build up interest and attract buyers. Since you don't pay anything while the interest is building, it's best for you to just keep your catalog campaign running. Truly no rush to you because you don't pay anything until you start seeing orders.
What do I need to do to ensure Promoted Catalog works for me?
We are excited to have you in MoreCommerce's Promoted Catalog program, and to help you increase your access to additional shopping channels and drive more traffic to your listings. The greatest success is seen when your product information is complete and you are priced to compete!
- GTINS are very important - GTINs are required by many of our marketplace channels, like Amazon and Walmart, so your products can only be placed on those channels if you include them. GTINS can include an array of product identifiers such as UPC, MPN, ASIN, ISBN and EAN. Be sure to make note of the following:
- EANs must be 8, 13 or 14 digits
- UPCs must be 12 digits
- GTINS must be 8, 12, 13 or 14 digits
- Competitive Pricing - when you are trying to attract shoppers from all across the internet to your products, it is very important that your prices are in line with like products from your competitors. This will win you more traffic, and you only pay for marketing when you sell your products.
Please review your catalog and make edits here. We recommend adding GTINs and updating pricing wherever appropriate to put yourself in the best position to convert the additional exposure your Promoted Catalog Campaign marketing provides to sales!
How do I cancel?
Why cancel? You only pay if it's working.
Promoted Catalog Campaigns run continuously until you turn them off and then they end within 72 hours. Click here to review your catalog campaign and cancel Promoted Catalog Catalog if you would like.
Promoted Catalog Events - How does it work?
- Review the details of our upcoming events on the Promoted Catalog Events page within the Marketing menu of your account. Each event will have an event description, event campaign dates, bidding window, date by which product prices must be locked, product limit and minimum media fee.
- Place bids on any upcoming events you are interested in!
- If you place the winning bid on a Promoted Catalog Event Campaign and your submission is approved by our Merchandising team, we will charge the applicable media fee to your automatic payment method and the campaign will be activated.
- Sit back and watch the sales roll in!