What is Boost?
MoreCommerce makes it easy for you to attract shoppers from all across the internet to your products. Just opt into one of the Boost advertising programs, and we'll manage it for you. You decide how you want to pay and what you want to promote. Now you can choose from two levels of promotion - Catalog Campaigns or Events Campaigns. Each unlocks access to additional shopping channels and drives more buyer traffic to your listings.
Boost Catalog - How does it work?
- You don't pay until you get orders driven by marketing; truly no risk marketing!
- You can opt into Boost Catalog for an easy way to make all your products available for boosting across the MoreCommerce Advertising Network. This includes marketplaces, email, social, search and retargeting.
- When a customer buys your product as a result of marketing, the cost of marketing is deducted as a percentage of sales.
- Run Boost Catalog as long as you like. The longer it runs, the more opportunity will grow.
- If you decide to stop, click the end campaign button from your Boost dashboard and your campaigns will stop within 72 hours.
- You'll see the Boost Marketing Fee reported in your merchant reporting. The marketing fee is in addition to the other agreed-upon merchant fees.
How long should I have to wait for results?
It costs you nothing to wait. Boost Catalog increases the exposure of your products winning you more favorable placement acorss our distribution channels, email and popular marketing channels. It takes up to two weeks for products to build up interest and attract buyers. Since you don't pay anything while the interest is building, it's best for you to just keep your catalog campaign running. Truly no rish to you because you don't pay anything until you start seeing orders.
What do I need to do to ensure Catalog works for me?
We are excited to have you in MoreCommerce's Boost Catalog progra, and to help you increase your access to additional shopping channels and drive more traffic to your listings. The greatest success is seen when your product information is complete and you are priced to compete!
- GTINS are very important - GTINs are required by many of our distribution channels, like Groupon and Walmart, so your products can only be placed on those channels if you include them. GTINS can include an array of product identifiers such as UPC, MPN, ASIN, ISBN and EAN. Be sure to make note of the following:
- EANs must be 8, 13 or 14 digits
- UPCs must be 12 digits
- GTINS must be 8, 12, 13 or 14 digits
- Competitive Pricing - when you are trying to attract shoppers from all across the internet to your products, it is very important that your prices are in line with like products from your competitors. This will win you more traffic, and you only pay for marketing when you sell your products.
Please review your catalog and make edits here. We recommend adding GTINs and updating pricing wherever appropriate to put yourself in the best position to convert the additional exposure your Boost Catalog Campaign marketing provides to sales!
How do I cancel?
Why cancel? You only pay if it's working. Boost Catalog Campaigns run continuously until you turn them off and then they end within 72 hours. Click here to review your catalog campaign and cancel Boost Catalog if you would like.
Boost Events - How does it work?
- Review the details of our upcoming events on the Boost Events page within your Merchant Toolkit. Each event will have an event description, event campaign dates, bidding window, date by which product prices must be locked, product limit and minimum media fee.
- Place bids on any upcoming events you are interested in!
- If you place the winning bid on a Boost Event Campaign and your submission is approved by our Merchandising team, we will charge the applicable media fee to your automatic payment method and the campaign will be activated.
- Sit back and watch the sales roll in!