MoreCommerce helps merchants with a U.S. presence sell more products, boost their online sales and increase their profits by giving them access to more than 20 million eager U.S. shoppers.
Here are the requirements to start selling with MoreCommerce:
- You must sign up for a merchant plan.
- You must have a U.S. Tax ID or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- You must provide a W-9 or W-8BEN form
- You must have a checking account at a U.S. bank that accepts direct deposit so we can pay you for your sales.
- You must have a valid U.S. credit card in case we need to process returns.
- You must have a returns address located within the continental United States.
- You must meet the conditions in our Merchant Agreement and Merchant Quality of Service Agreements.
- You may not operate as an exclusive drop ship retailer (i.e., maintain no stock of goods).
Additional information on these requirements, as well as other things you should know to get your store up and running as quickly as possible, is available on our Merchant Approval Process help page.