MoreCommerce pays you via direct bank account deposit, or ACH. (MoreCommerce cannot pay by check or PayPal.)
Requirements to get paid
Make sure your financial information is updated to avoid any payment delays:
- Log in to your Merchant Toolkit
- In the Account section, browse to the Billing page.
- Make sure your US-based bank account and routing numbers are saved on this page.
- Make sure your credit card is also listed on this page. (More info on this below.)
How much you'll get paid
MoreCommerce will pay you according to our half-month Payment Schedule. For each half-month pay period, your total payment will include:
- Payments for any orders shipped and scanned within the relevant period.
- Minus payments for any orders that are canceled or returned within the relevant period.
- Fees for any orders placed within the relevant period.
- For any orders that are canceled or returned within the relevant period, MoreCommerce will refund some or all of the relevant fees.
Your Merchant Plan and your Boosts are billed separately.
- MoreCommerce issues fees when an order is placed; MoreCommerce issues payments once you ship an order and it shows movement.
- Each ACH payment reflects the activity (orders, shipments, returns, and cancellations) that occurred within a given half-month period.
So if a shopper buys one of your products on the 15th of a given and you ship it on the 17th, MoreCommerce will include the fees in one pay period and the payment in the next pay period.
Cancellations, returns, and fees can sometimes sum up to a negative amount for a pay period. In those cases, MoreCommerce will bill your credit card for the amount.